Kul att du hittat till oss!
Vi är alltid på jakt efter nya kollegor som kan förstärka vår organisation. Att arbeta på Sika innebär att du själv tar stort ansvar och skapar förutsättningar för utveckling och förbättringar tillsammans med dina kollegor. Vi är övertygade om att vi presterar bättre och når större framgång om vi fördelar ansvar, jobbar som ett team och har kul på vägen. Sika finns representerat i över 100 länder, så karriärsmöjligheterna är stora oavsett vad du siktar på. Låter vårt sätt att jobba som något för dig?
Skicka in en spontanansökan eller sök till någon av våra lediga tjänster redan idag!
Technical Product Manager for Resilient Flooring & tile setting systems
About the roleSika is a well-known and well-established, globally acting company. Sika has strong brands in the Nordics (SikaCeram®, Casco®Floor Expert, Schönox®) that achieved strong growth, both in resilient flooring and tile setting market segment. In this role you´ll be able to support our further growth ambitions e.g. by testing and supporting launches of new products.
As a Technical Product Manager Nordic/Baltic you will:
• Be responsible for the accuracy of product technical information (technical data, working instructions) in English master technical data sheets, package texts, systems descriptions, working instructions and marketing materials.
• Benchmark and test products versus competition to determine and understand advantages/ disadvantages.
• Support the roll out of the products accompanied by internal/external trainings (perhaps customer trainings) and job site support determining and understanding advantages of product for sales
Furthermore, you will Support the Markets, e.g.:
• Evaluate training needs in countries and initiate trainings/ workshops,
• Build customer relationship together with local team, customer visits on a regular basis
• Establish close relations and work with material producers
• Support in the company in reclaims being the technical POC and the link between countries and corporate technical services
Support R&D and productions, e.g:
• Define possible product properties identified for new product development
• Manage and Coordinate practical field tests of new or changed products as well compiling results and deliver field test reports.
We are looking for
A person with relevant experience in one of the following fields; resilient flooring or tile setting. To succeed in the role, you have a good understanding of the respective areas and how the products Sika offers is connected to the market as well as to how the products and components works.
Personality and practical experience will be a key component to succeed in this role.
You are curious and open-minded as a person, preferably with previous practical experience of working with similar products. As a person we believe that you are communicative and have the ability to both establish as well as maintain long lasting and trustworthy relationships with parties nation and European wide on different organization levels. We expect you to be comfortable talking in front of people since a part of the role will be supporting with trainings and demonstrations in the roll outs of new products. You have experience from dealing with complex customer issues and you have a sales oriented mindset.
Sika is a global group why English skills in speech and writing is a requirement.
You will need to have good computer skills as well as former experience of working with Microsoft Office tools such as, powerpoint, excel and word.
For more information, contact Göran Lindahl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-972 88 00.
Selection is ongoing, please send your application as soon as possible.
About SikaSika is a specialty chemicals company who holds a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing and protecting in the building sector and automotive industry.
Sika has subsidiaries in more than 100 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. With help from 25,000 employees they generate annual sales of CHF 7,8 billion.
“Our products might not always be visible but the results they achieve are clear to see. From completely new urban districts like the “Hudson Yards” in New York all the way across the globe to the Waterview Connection Tunnel in New Zealand – Sika is making its mark on the world.”
For more information, contact Göran Lindahl at email@example.com
070-972 88 00.